The LucRo Ergonic shoe collection effectively protects joints and reduces pain for rheumatoid patients. This range offers a variety of stylish shoes and sandals, available in different widths and split sizes, for both men and women.
Ideal for diabetic feet when used with reinforced insoles.
Replacement LucRo insoles are also available to purchase.
- Optimise mobility
- High quality, soft materials
- Three replaceable reinforced insoles, to adapt the shoe to individual requirements
- Seamless, cushioned and breathable microfibre lining
- Shock-absorbent insole for optimal pressure relief
- Stretch-fit leather (selected models only)
- Larger volume for a comfortable fit
- Available in women’s sizes 34-45, men’s sizes 37-50, slim, medium or wide widths (plus an additional 10mm depth available to accommodate TCI)
See the full Ergonic range
ActiFlex feel-good shoes give a comfortable and breathable pressure-free fit, creating optimum conditions for feet. The soft, flexible uppers make ActiFlex shoes ideal for accommodating feet conditions associated with rheumatoid arthritis. The range includes various styles and designs to appeal to both male and female patients.
Therapeutic properties of ActiFlex shoes:
- Stretchable outer material fashioned from a textile/leather combination
- Pressure free comfort
- Shock absorbing flexible outsole maximises freedom of movement, protects joints and minimises foot pain
- Skin-friendly, high quality leather lining
- Removable footbed to easily accommodate insoles if required, with the heel arch minimising risk of slippage.
- Available in women’s sizes 2.5-9, widths G, H and K and men’s sizes 6-12, width H
See the full ActiFlex range Register for prices