Greater stability and safety
NovaPED football insoles
The majority of football players have painful hard skin on the bottom of their feet especially under the first metatarsal head and the hallux. A large number of players also experience a ‘burning’ sensation under their feet after playing or training especially on hard ground or artificial surface. Poor foot posture can cause or contribute to a number of musculoskeletal injuries in football.
NovaPED football insoles can be used to:
- Treat painful corns and hard skin.
- Support the medial longitudinal arch.
- Protect the bottom of the foot from friction and pressure.
- Spread weight more evenly across the bottom of the foot.
- Improve foot posture and help treat heel pain, arch pain and forefoot pain.
Modern football boots provide very little cushioning or support. The insoles supplied with the boots do not offer the foot enough protection. Other commercial OTC insoles can take up too much room in the boot.
- They attenuate forces when the foot strikes the ground.
- They fit exactly into the boot.
- Protect the heel pad.
- Protect the feet from the pressure points created by the studs especially under the first metatarsal head and the interphalangeal joint of the hallux.
- Support the metatarsal bones and spread weight more evenly across the ball of the foot.
- Supports the medial longitudinal arch of the foot and indirectly slows down and/or reduces subtalar and midtarsal joint pronation.
- Improve player compliance because the orthoses does not compromise the fit or the feel of the boot.